Coralife digital power center

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone use this? It's supposed to have 7 on/off settings on 4 outlets though none are labeled other than 2 day and 2 night. I am trying to set it so that my actinic turn on 2 hours before the MH light comes on then the MH turns off 2 hours before the actinic. All it does is turn both on at the same time then off same time. I've had this 3 weeks and it's really irritating! If you have one and can tell me what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate the feedback.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a few of them. the nights are off when the days are on and then the reverse. so your nightlights come on when your MH's turn off. you can have 7 difft settings as far as what time the days come on and go off, but there isnt a setting to have the nights come on prior to the days going off.

Did that make sense?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
That did make sense but the lights I'm using I have on during the day only, none at night though I am ordering some night LEDs. So what you're saying is the timer will do both lights at the same time but turn them off and on all day if I want but at the same time? Who would do that with lights lol guess I need a second timer

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can then plug your night LEDs into the blue outlets so when the days go off the nights come on. Yes to do a 2nd set of lights for day you will need 2 timers

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one of these dumbs things as well, I ended up plugging a single light timer into one of the yellow outlets, just so I can have my lights come on and off at different times.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one in the garage. Never liked it. It never worked right, but I got it in a lot buy used.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
They suck