Dapozers 16g Nuvo. Critique and where from here?

In the last three days I have been able to get this set up and running. 10lbs of live sand, 17 lbs of selected man made live rock, 10 gallons of tank water from my established fish only 75, 5 gallons fresh ro/di.

Below are pics of the rock scape, not epoxied but stacked by hand. No mods to the IM Nuvo. 75wat ehiem heater. Levels checked after 24 hours:
PH 8.2
Amnonia 0.0
Nitrite 0.0
Nitrate 0.0

Wants:
-easy corals
-pair of snow flake clowns
-shrimp or 2
-pair of gobies

Questions:
1.Is the rockscape good for corals and a few small fish
2.what should and when can I add to be the first addition for the tank
3.protien skimmer, when to get and start it up

Not in a super hurry just would like to see some action in this tanks as it sits above my desk.
Thanks

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
alright, your rockwork depends on the types of corals you have for exampke if you want to have an sps tank than typically you want less rock because your corals will end up growing and creating your structure. if you are going to do softies and lps than you can get away with haveing more rock. in your post you stated that you want easy corals so i think that this will be fine. keep in mind that down the road you will want corals that are already on rock so start with a little less than what you think is enough at the beginning.
you want to add your first livestock when you are a hundred percent sure that you are done with any swings of nitrites, nitrtes, and ammonia. typically around 3-4 weeks. however because you used water with healthy bacterias from your other tank that should help to stabilize your new filtration quicker. i have always run my skimmer from day one of a new tank