1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Equipment for sale

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by aquarius, Sep 19, 2019.

1. aquarius

aquarius Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Cleaning out the garage letting go of some stuff I don’t use anymore. 1st and easiest to get to will be a 42” ADHI sump. $100 needs cleaned I’ll do that before I sell it.

Next I’ll have a couple of Vertex Alpha skimmers.

Vertex Alpha 200 works, missing original lid but will come with one with an automatic neck cleaner. Neck cleaner worked last I used the skimmer. I’ll check it out for anyone interested. $250

Vertex Alpha 170 - $200

There will be more this is just what’s easy to get to. I’ll have a few more skimmers, reactors, ato’s, lights - t5 and led, a calcium reactor maybe 2.

Thanks

2. takayan

takayan Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

I’m interesting in adhi sump. Could you post the picture? Or put the link to the product website.

3. stinger3031

stinger3031 Copepod

I'd like to see pictures of the sump as well.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

4. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I might be on the hunt for a cheap CaRx to test out as a sulfur denitrator, wouldn't need the CO2 bottle and regulator. Just a CaRx with recirc pump and feed pump and ability to adjust effluent to drips/min.

5. aquarius

Guys I’ll try to get pictures up of the sump this weekend.

6. aquarius

Chris I’ve got a MRC 2 calcium reactor with recirculating pump I’d let go of for $75

I’ve got a Vertex Rx6d I may let go of, brand new never used but it’ll be $400

I’ve also got a sulphur denitrator that I use you can check out if you want. Really simple to use, mine is the Korallin s1502 and I just let it gravity feed.

7. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I should probably test my nitrates and see if they have budged down at all :laughing:, but that MRC2 might be just what I'm looking for.

8. aquarius

The sump

Attached Files:

9. JVHam

JVHam Copepod

What vertex is still available?

10. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

If the calcium reactor is still available I would take it

11. aquarius

Which calcium reactor?

12. aquarius

All of the Vertex, both skimmers and the calcium reactor.

13. scchase

scchase Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

This one "MRC 2 calcium reactor with recirculating pump I’d let go of for $75"

14. Kayvon

Kayvon Copepod

You got any other calcium reactors?

15. aquarius

A brand new Vertex. Cr-6d I think it is. It’s the newest one they have out that I know of.

16. aquarius

Ok I work nights but I am down near dtc twice a week early morning. I’ll get you some pics. It’s black, twin tube with a mag drive pump.

17. aquarius

Seems the bubble counter has been broken off but it’s easily put back with a couple drops of weld on 4. It’s obviously very dusty. If you’re still interested let me know. 865-934-8494

Attached Files:

18. JVHam

JVHam Copepod

Does the vertex reactor have regulator, co2 tank, or any accessories?