Fish for sale, some free....

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok, so since we moved the contents from my old 300g to the new 460g I decided to get rid of a few of my fish. some of them I have had for 9 years now and quite frankly tired of looking at them, need some new ones ;) I also have a few from a couple of rescue missions with some new accouts I took over recently. All are healthy and eating and any damage is from past disease battles.

For sale list:

2-large bangaii cardinals $5 each
1-large tomato clown $5
1-8" vlamingi tang $20 (needs a big tank) SOLD
1-large scopus tang $10 (slight fin damage)
1- med-large purple tang $10 (has a fair amount of fin damage and a little hlle)
1-large foxface $10 (his tail has a couple of "bites" out of it that are permanent)
1-pair of ocellaris clowns $30 (pretty big, been together for 8 years)
1-med copperband butterfly $35 (eats mysis and formula food very well, 2years in my system) SOLD
1- sm-medium yellow tang $30 SOLD

Free list:
1-blue tang with lots of skin damage, slight fin damage, healthy but unsightly - spoken for but waiting pickup
1-black and white striped damsel.

Let me know if you are interested in stopping by and taking a look at any of these guys.

Cris

Last edited by a moderator:

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
No, they are both the same sex. They managed fine in the old 300g and are in a 65g right now but they don't hang out with each other.

I'll call you tomorrow Jon and we can set a time for you to come and get him.

Can we please have the purple tang, yellow tang, black and white stripe damsel,vlamingi, and copper band? Santa is bringing a new 300 g that will love to have the company! 303 683 2595.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;127134 said:
Get his 300, unbeatable price!
Dont tempt me... crap too late... looks like i wont be playin the xbox for christmas.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I got you down 2nd in line for the blue tang Crackerspack but I think Jon will pick him up soon.

The copperband is pending, called and left a message to the person who asked and waiting for a return phone call. I will let you know.

Hi there! I am still interested! I actually tweaked my neck and am in agony! Would it work for us to come pick up tomorrow (sat)? Hubby will help. I am feeling nervous about the big tang. I have never had such a big fish. Fun!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry to hear about your neck, hopefully it feels better soon. Tomorrow evening would be great, I will be back at the warehouse at 430. Just bring a couple of buckets with you to transport them back home.

Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Street unit c-3
Highlands Ranch 80129
mobile - 720-253-8660

Let me know if that works, thanks!

Cris

Thank you, thank you, thank you! So excited and pleased! Cris is opening a retail store at Santa Fe near Highlands Ranch Parkway! That will be so exciting to have a new reef store on the south side of town. We got a preview tonight and let me tell you it is gorgeous! not only top notch reef store but they also have stuff for the kids to do while you shop! We saw board games, art supplies, even a skateboard and scooters and hoola hoops! Cris the fish are settling in and eating already. Our 1 year old, who doesn't talk much yet, calls the new tang "big boy". That is the first time he has put two words together. All in all, a fantastic night thanks to Cris!