1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Fish Sitting

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by SeaMonkey, Jun 12, 2019 at 7:59 AM.

1. SeaMonkey

SeaMonkey Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

So I will be going out of town for work and fun for three weeks in July from July 6th through July 27th. We have someone that will stay at the house to watch our dogs and feed the fish but that is about all they would be able to do for the tank. Any suggestions or people that would be able to help out with this? Not necessarily looking for free labor, but someone that knows tanks and is reliable. We live in Highlands Ranch. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

2. SeaMonkey

Almost forgot the tank is a 180 mixed reef with a 125 gallon sump/ fish room in the basement.

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Hopefully someone closer can help you out but you could put me down as an emergency contact in case they have any issues and need assistance. my number is 720-400-2829

Haddonisreef likes this.
  4. SeaMonkey

Thanks for the help!

5. DyM

DyM Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

I live in Aurora and work in the Tech Center (Englewood) I can be an emergency contact as well //Dave 720.695.1888

6. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm by Park meadows. I can stop in a couple times a week if you want and check the ato, skimmer whatever else. I'll be needing someone to do the same in September lol. Going to San Diego for 2 weeks.

7. SeaMonkey

Do you know what days in September you will need someone to watch the tank? I think we could work something out. Let me know if you want to stop by sometime and talk about it. Thanks