FS 55 gallon and a 20 gallon bio cube

I am getting ready to move back to oklahoma and have to sell my 55 gallon salt water set-up has 15 gallon sump super skimmer protein skimmer, 100 lbs live rock, 50 lbs live sand, 2 clown fish one is maroon the other is yellow black and white, fire hawk, 2 yellow tipped damsels, brittle star, sea urchin, 5 hermits, a really large frog spawn green w/ purple tips about 6inch by 6 inch, a large bubble tip coral about the same size of frog spawn, neon green candy cane 1 head but is about to split, large frag of green polyps, small unkown frag of polyps, some keyna trees, a toad stoll about 2 inch in diameter, some mushrooms, also has uv sterilizer, 2 power heads each are 750 GPH, marineland 200 heater, and 48" power compact with 2 12000k daylight, 2 true actinics, and moon lights and stand I am asking 400 OBO price is not set in stone but first 350 offer takes it all , the 20 gallon bio cube has pump, heater, about 50 lbs live rock, and 30 lbs live sand, a couple kenya trees, a small frag of green polyps, frog spawn 3 heads, 2 clown fish, about 5 hermit crabs, and a star fish don't know what kind it is red though I am asking 250 OBO for this one, I also have a 75 gallon I got a month ago that I haven't picked up yet don't know what all it has but I do know it has about 150 lbs live rock, about 60 lbs live sand a large monti cap, some other various corals, some other live stock sorry don't know much on this one, it has sump/refugium, 48" t5 ho light with 2 bulbs and moon lights, and stand I am asking 450 OBO on this one please feel free to text me or call at 405 535 0251 for more info or pics very motivated to sell so plz contact me and shot me an offer thanks everyone

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does the 75 have a built in overflow(RR)? If so can you get me a picture of it? Thanks

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can I have a pic of the bubble tip? How much $

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;86119 said:
The JBJ and Oceanic Biocubes come in different sizes
Yes, but JBJ is called a Nano Cube and Oceanic is called a Bio Cube. Neither of which have a 20g size. So I would like to know what brand, model, size, stand, lighting, and customizations the 20g biocube has... Please...

I don't know the name brand I was told it was a 20 gallon but I am not thinking it is anyone that can help me figure it out just send me a # over pm and I can send you a pic over text any help will help that way I can post it properly sorry about that guys

blake41

Cleaner Shrimp
Mike, when do you need to get rid of the 55 by? I'm moving to a bigger house on May 15th and will be looking for a tank then. If you have it then let me know but I'm guessing you'll need it gone by then.