Fullsize Kegerator - $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I've got a BRS canister reactor. I could probably dig up a pump to run it too... I know it's a bit lowball, but hey...

I actually ordered a phosban reactor from dr fosters last night. So I will have to pass but I am lowering the price on the kegerator to 150.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

That's my thing too. Its in the garage but its still just in the way.

Well I'm gonna leave it up on here and on craigslist until it sells so if its still up its still available for cash 150 obo.

I can post dimensions tonight for you.

I think I only had fat tire in it most of the time but it was the only handle that fit under the door as it was drilled a little bit high on the door without thinking about the tap handle.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

I didn't think u could lay refrigerators down I thought that would discharge the freon?

Sounds good. Just let me know as I have an offer from craigslist but I would prefer to not deal with people off of craigslist if possible.

You can lay them on their side you just need to stand them upright for a bit before plugging them back in. In order to let the freon run back down to the pump.

Its pending right now. If they don't show up tomorrow afternoon I will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.