Good deal?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i'd say its an ok price but not a killer deal ....what ever you get look very closely for scratches

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not bad, but it doesnt say anything else is included, like ligts, refugium, etc... And i personally wouldnt take the rock for an extra $100... There are some insane deals out there, just keep looking! I'll bet there is a 90 galon with tank, stand, lights, refugium, and maybe some live rock and or live stock for $200-$300 here in the next week or two. Patience is the key, usally Wednesdays and Thursdays at the begining or end of the month because people are trying to make rent and what not.... Just an observation.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
or lowball everyone on craigslist until someone says ok ....usually involves going back a few weeks

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah that is a decent price but if you wait just long enough you will find a much better deal. I saw a craigslist ad for a 90 the other day for $350 and it can with everything you could think of. I will keep an eye out for you if you like and maybe with our help you can find really sick deal.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've gone back as far as 3 months looking for random things and come across some deals and call or email and suprisingly more often then not if the ad is still up they still have it. Especially if there is a phone number listed... Good luck i'll keep my eyes open for ya!

phillipj2

Butterfly Fish
That is hoosierdaddy tank there's some scratches which you find with most used tanks. The rock is sold already. The sump is separate but is well with it it's a 400 acrylic sump that's never seen water. It does have a large rio pump. His phone got wet so it's shot. Here's a contact number 3035026176 his name is Scott. No lights.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;91116 said:
Wicked has a sweet AM fixture he's trying to get rid of.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Can you post a link with the thread?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=59717:name]
Heres the 90g, the canopy is included just not pictured.