Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright so sitting here from my hospital bed I have managed a deal with reefkoi to get us some lighting discounts for the....

Evo200 Dimmable LED Fixture

Prices are as follows: (MSRP $499)

16-24 units --$350 (30% off )
25+ --$325 (35% off )

View attachment 6765

Would like to close this in a week or so but we could probably get lil longer
You would pay reefkoi for the lights they will be delivered to denver by him within 2 weeks after we close the order or mailed for $10
Please vote with how many you want

[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovPUrqqNetg[/video]

*please save your OT questions about lighting not related to the EVO lighting for your own thread as I will have to remove from here .....by all means please do your research and polls just on another thread if it pertains to competitors

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Right on for setting this up Don while I am certain you have other things going on that are far more important!

Last edited by a moderator:

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I've priced these way down for you guys, I really do appreciate the local support you guys always have for me and so I'm giving you guys a big break, the only thing I usually ever do is free shipping LOL never have sales expecially 30% off or more!!!

Good luck with the buy Don
C

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;164052 said:
Can I wire the dimming function to my controller? My controller takes PWM
you might find your answer here in the specs but im not sure

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
this is an awesome deal we probably wont be seeing again guys ...lets show some support to the local guy and get backed buy a great warranty that we can count on if something goes wrong for 2 years!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
anyone have one of these already and can tell us what you think of them?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
WTF you doing in the hospital?

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be interested. Did not see the thread, thanks for the heads up CRW. I was looking into the radions xr30w. I just need check the specs and get some q/a help? Is it too late not enough bites?

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like I would be in for 3-4 maybe. Can't see the specs I was looking for. PM sent reefkoi. Anyone got these in action now on something 30" deep?