1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Todd Rozenboom, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Hello
    My name is Todd. I'm some what new to MASC used to be a member on the Facebook page. My go to lfs is aquatic art, im usually there every two weeks sometimes more. Any questions ask away.

SynDen likes this.
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome to the club! Got any pictures of your setup, description?

Todd Rozenboom likes this.
  3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

4. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

5. Andrew_bram

Andrew_bram Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome pics sure are enjoyed around here.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

7. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Welcome

8. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Welcome to this wild group! Lol Post pics and tell us about your set up!

9. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Thank you all fir the warm welcome. My tank is a 38 gallon marineland bowfront running off a single fluval 306 canister, 4 bulb t5, and two wavemakers.
    I have been in the saltwater hobby officially for over two years now but have been researching saltwater since early 2000's lol.
    I will mark on my calender for the meet up. Would love to get to know my fellow reefers.
    Stocking:
    Memic tang
    Coral beauty
    Blue green chromis(single)
    Malenarus wrasse
    Single clownfish.
    20190907_125158.jpg 20190825_092706.jpg 20190825_092711_Burst01.jpg 20190610_124924-01.jpeg

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  10. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

My ugly mug 20190909_132542_HDR-01.jpeg

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  11. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

12. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

Tank looks great. I like the way the GSP is growing up the back wall. Kind of frames the other coral and makes a nice contrast.

Thought it was monti at first glance and couldn’t figure out how you got it to plate vertically. :)

13. SkyShark

SkyShark Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Welcome! Hope to see you at events.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

14. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

Thank you and yeah really having gsp on the back glass was the only reason i wanted it but.......well rookie mistake in the first year of my tank letting it touch rock lol. Cris at aquatic art took in my bigger rock of gsp a nice 6x8" shelf completely matted out lol

15. Todd Rozenboom

Todd Rozenboom Copepod

I'm going to do my very best to make it to the meet up lol also are significant others welcome to come?

16. halmus

It is invasive stuff. I’m growing out a rock I can isolate on an island in my tank. It will be far away from anything else.