Large RR very unique glass tank - FREE

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I posted this once before and had some interest, but got super busy and lost track of this task, well, its time to make this a priority.

Long before I started with Premier our owner Will aquired this very unique, somewhat 1 of a kind(ive never seen another tank like this in all my years in aqyatics) 250gal all glass, reef ready tank, stand and canopy. The tank is unique in the fact that its all glass with the front and sides being a single piece, with curved corners. Thats right, a single pane of glass with curved corners. Its a rimless desing on the tank with glass euro bracing. The tank weighs a ton due to it being all glass with a double thick bottom, and needs some TLC, would be a project tank but has the potential to be a great one of a kind tank and it's FREE to the first person who shows up with a big enough truck and enough help to move it!

Since I really want this thing gone I can also offer my assistance in the loading process as well as some much needed things for unloading. I have all the equipment to make moving a tank like this fairly easy, suction cups, pumps jacks and roll carts. I will help you (and a couple others of your bringing) load the tank at the shop, and if your final location is within reason, id say 1/2 distance from our shop, ill load up the carts amd suction cups and bring them so you can use them to help offload.

I will not however help carry this beast up or down any stairs, thats my only clause.

ill get some photos and measurements on Monday or if ypu want to see it in person Im happy to set up a time to do so.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If I remember correctly it was about 6'x 3' x 2' I looked at last time he had it up here I went and checked it out its cool it does need some work but the glass looked good

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tried to pm, won't let me still interested in checking this out. I'll come out as early as Thursday to look and Saturday to pick it up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ill get back to you on exact deminsions and times that may work

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes is it still available?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk