LFS in Denver?

Hey everyone, I hope this is an okay place to post this. I'm gonna be traveling to Denver here in the next couple weeks and wondering which stores are a must to hit up! Looking for some good prices on quality stuff. Again, I wasn't sure where to post this as I'm not exactly a noob but I am to this forum :peaceful: Thanks!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
There are lots of basement stores in the area, but the two main stores I mention to anyone that asks are Aquamart and Aquatic Art.

Aquamart is a normal retail business. Closed only one day a week, and has normal retail hours. They carry a large selection of fish, and a good selection of corals.

Aquatic Art is currently focused on tank maintenance contracts. They are only open on Saturdays. They have a small but nice selection of fish, and they are focused on corals. He has the best selection of corals that I have currently found in town.

Some of the basement shops that carry great stuff can be found in the sponser section. Off the top of my head... Mind Blowing Corals, Gonzo Corals, Ambrosia, Elite, and a few others are at the top of my list.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definitely check the sponsor list, like Blindrage mentions. (Elite Reef is a retail location, however, not home-based) There are stores scattered all over town, so it kinda depends on where you're staying and how far you want to drive.