1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Macro algae

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Kiagrr, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Kiagrr

Kiagrr Copepod

Hello,
    I am on the western slope and I am converting a reef tank to a sea horse tank. I am looking for different macro algaes or gorgonians to buy. I could also trade for some of the coral I have left. I would like something localish to maybe avoid mailing.

2. halmus

halmus Cuttle Fish Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Secretary

I’m not sure how many we have on the forum from the western slope. Good luck with the search!

I haven’t had the best luck personally growing anything other than snotty undesirable junk in my fuge.

3. Kiagrr

Kiagrr Copepod

Thank you,
    Hopefully some will know something. I am afraid to have some shipped due to the weather, but maybe hill the mountains from algae barn wouldn't be too bad.
    I have grown dragons breath and grape cualerpa before, years ago, guess I should have saved some in the old fuge.

4. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

You can try live-plants.com they genrally have quite a few to choose from

5. sethsolomon

sethsolomon Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

+1 the best seller of Macro algaes

Also if you are looking for seagrass, floridaPets is one of the only sellers that sell sea grasses