Miniature Dachshunds AKC

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
So I have 4 puppies left they are 10 weeks old and getting on my nerves, so its time for them to find a new home. 1 Chocolate and tan dapple boy, 2 Black and tan long hair girls and one Chocolate and tan longhair girl, they have their first shots and love people. Special MASC price is $325.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Bah I cant get the pic to work Ill add one tongiht from home.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Pictures!!!!!! and if you know anyone that would be interested let them know as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yes there are 2 like her one pure black and one with a white spot on her chin and chest

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Hmm I would also throw in a free frag of your choosing

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Definitely good healthy strong pups. I saw them when I picked up some frags this Sunday. Parents have great personality. Wish I could get one. Bump

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;97742 said:
So I have 4 puppies left they are 10 weeks old and getting on my nerves, so its time for them to find a new home. 1 Chocolate and tan dapple boy, 2 Black and tan long hair girls and one Chocolate and tan longhair girl, they have their first shots and love people. Special MASC price is $325.
How long is long hair? Wife doesn't like dogs shedding. How do they feel about cats? My daughter definitely would want one, so just need to confirm with the wife.

BTW. My uncle owns a hair salon in Loveland called Enchante and he keeps his dachshund with him at the salon. I bet if you showed up there with puppies the other stylists would want one, or other friends of his would.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
[attachment=59906:name]

The first one has a white spot on her chin.

They are both really energetic and love attention.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;98388 said:
View attachment 2517 View attachment 2516

The first one has a white spot on her chin.

They are both really energetic and love attention.
I think the photo order changed, but the pure black looks like the one in the original photo. I personally just looking for temperament for my daughter. The one with white on the chin is nice because it gives her character... which is probably what I will call her until my daughter picks a name (and no she can't call it princess like the cats name).

David

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
AKC means I have all the paperwork to get them registered. i would fill out my section of the paperwork then send it down with the puppy for you. For you all that is left is to fill out the remainder which is mainly just an address, and a name of your choosing and a fee I think $20 then send it in. They send you back the registration and asmall booklet which has a coupon for puppy food worth about $15 I think so not to bad overall.

Ya they are hard to tell apart from above almost identical till you flip em over on their backs.

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
My daughter was very surprised. I think the first time she didn't know what was in the blanket when I walked into the house. Afterwards she was screaming. Once she calmed down she was able to hold her new puppy. She named her Cindy.

Thank a bunch. The rest of the puppies were very cute too. Nice to see all the rest of your aquariums too.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Just a little boy left now. He is learning crate training and house training as well. Hes the brown spotted one see if I can get some more pics later.