Moving, Getting out for now - 65 Gallon Reef All for Sale-Amazing Rock/Corals

Moving soon, sadly can't take my reef with me. Everything available.
This tank is very well established and healthy. Has been up for 2+ years.
Photos Posted Below, I have:

65 Gallon Glass tank, new condition, not a scratch on it. (retro fit overflow to sump)
20 Gallon Refugium, 3 chamber, chaeto and crushed coral substrate in middle section.
All overlflow and pump included. 2 Koralias. 36" Coralife 2 x 96 w power compacts.
Custom built beetle kill pine stand, sets tank nice and high for easy viewing.
This tank has grown to a totally coral encrusted reef, very covered and established.
MUST SEE IN PERSON TO APPRECIATE. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, MAKE OFFERS!
THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GRAB SOME TRULY UNIQUE ROCKS & SHELF PIECES.

Livestock:
2 Clowns, mated pair - must remain together - SOLD
1 Scopas Tang
1 Lawnmower Blenny
1 6 Line Wrasse
15 or so Red & Blue Hermit Crabs
4-5 Snails
2 Peppermint Shrimp

Rocks & Corals:
70-80 lbs of Coraline covered live rock, some amazing shelf pieces that would be
very hard to find anywhere else. Many soft and a few hard corals including polyps and zoas all over the rocks. Medium/small frogspawn, Clove coral rock, yumas, green button polyps, star coral, AMAZING SMALL RED/BLUE ACAN too.... 2 Large shelf rocks totally covered in coraline algae and coral, other medium to small rocks very well covered and inhabited with tons of critters. NO PESTS.
Email me here or at coast.wes@gmail.com -Wes 303-921-8280

PHOTOS:
View attachment 2395
View attachment 2396
View attachment 2397
View attachment 2398
View attachment 2399

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked Demon,
The mandarin is smaller, healthy, but I've noticed a scratch on one eye. He seems fine otherwise. Because of that I'll do $10 for him.
The ricordea rock has half yumas, half green button polyps, and some type of hard plate coral as well.
That is the second to largest shelf piece. I'll go to $70 for it (Totally worth it, come by to see it first)
You would be hard pressed to find anything like it...

I would like to try and move as much of this rock together as I can. Do you need, know anyone who needs a lot right now?
For the whole bunch, I'd do one hell of a deal...

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
what kind of tank is it?

Come on everybody, I am willing to go CHEAP!!!!!! Need to have it all sold by the 15th!
UPDATE
Sold the clowns and my largest rock, still have lots of great live rock and livestock available!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Oh how much for the 6lw?

Might get the blenny, shrimp and other CUC, maybe some frags. Been wanting some frogspawn.

Package price? Let me know when I can visit.

pm sent