Need help!

I'm forced to move and will need a temporary location for my tank until I can get to my new home.
Affordability in Denver has made it almost impossible to live here anymore so it's off to Florida. I'll need to move the tank to a temporary location by the end of March. Once settled I can get everything and transport it to it's new home in Florida. Probably end of April.
Tank is a 125, I have a 120 I can set up to transfer everything into. Some corals I've had more than 30 years. I know I'll be loosing some things but I have no choice.
Willing to consider trading corals for the help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
When are you looking to move stuff? My availability is limited with coaching right now but I might be able to help.

When are you looking to move stuff? My availability is limited with coaching right now but I might be able to help.
Same here depending on schedule. Again though I am up in northern colorado idk if it would at all be efficient.... @MuralReef I think he was talking tank and livestock til he can grab em. Idk if that makes it any easier but figured I would mention.