Official presidential notice; That's right, it's me!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all you out there in MASC land!
It's me, WD, (soon to be WR as soon as I learn a lil webmaster action).
As of the last BOD meeting power was given to the new board, a motion was made within the meeting, and was unanimously confirmed making me the president of the club (oh the power, the sweet, sweet, power), J/K.
I hope this is ok with most, or all of you, (lol), as there was no public vote.
I want to do this, and am really excited to be given the opportunity to do so, I hope to make a positive impact on the club over the next two years.
There should be little or no noticeable transition as the old BOD, and new BOD have many of the same goals-
a thriving club with many sponsors and events,
a great community for the pursuit of our hobby,
and an accurate source for information, and help.
If I, or any of the new BOD can be of help to any of you, you have any suggestions, or you have any concerns, please feel free to let us know so that the website, and our club is managed properly.
Thank you, and happy reefing!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;112869 said:
Congrats! Who are the other members? I can't see the tags on tapatalk.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
President- Wicked Demon
Vice-President- Schase
Treasurer- Amonchak
Secratary- Pisces II
Members at Large:
Dvenson
dv3
boogie

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Nice wicked! You are always trying to make the hobby thrive and are very generous. Well deserved!

Grats to the rest as well.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome Aaron

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Congrats wicked...and all the board members. Without you guys this place would function like craigslist...just a bunch of scams and worthless junk i could have learned from wikipedia. But its the direction and knowledge of a core group that helps everyone understand and have fun while getting into this hobby.