pee cup group buy

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok since I'm close to running out of these cups I thought I'd do another group buy. The link is below the rest of this is from the first group buy that I did.

Also great for transporting frags. Lets say ill leave this open for 1 week from tommorrow so on Monday the 18th ill place the order. They come in groups of 25 cups with screw on lids for $3.05. shipping for the first one is 4.90 and each addional is .50cents so at the end ill just add all the shiping and devide it by how many units we buy......if that makes sense. so you can post here with how many you want to do ill post the link below of the ebay add.(thank you too denvercherub)ill update this post with who is in and for how many.oh also i am pretty flexable on places to pick up. as i think it will all have to be shipped to one place. i am in longmont but frequent loveland,foco,westminister. areas so we can figure out delivary and pick up as well..let me know if i missed anything

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140757437028&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=90280067445

List so far:
tlsrcs. 50---- 7.44
Watercolorsguy. 50-----7.44. Payment received
Blazinjack. 50------7.44
Dbarnes. 50------7.44
Sazam. 100------14.88
SteveT. 100-------14.88 payment received
Scchase. 200-------29.76. Payment received
Djkms. 150-------22.32. Payment received

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't believe you are already out. I haven't even used 25 of the 100 I ordered.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So we are at 300 the more people that order the cheaper shipping is. Monday everyone will get a pm on what they owe and how they want to pay and pickup

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys ill be posting everyones totals on the original post. Paypal is the best payment method. Actually the only I will except for this group buy just to keep it simple. Sorry I'm a little late on my order date

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so the original post is updated with everyones total the auction. Ends tomorrow I believe so if we could get it all together asap if not its fine he will repost. You can send your payment via paypal to. kylee.arthurs@yahoo.com as a gift only. When you send money do it as personal and as a gift also in the notes can you please put your screen name. Thank you everyone

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you everyone who has sent payment we will probably order by friday. Just cause i was late getting totals out so not everyone has paid yet. Sorry for the hold up