Premier Fish Order

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all,

Premier will be making a fish order this Wednesday for Delivery on Thursday. Fish will be coming from the leading wholesaler in the nation and held at Premier for observation and treatment if necessary. Will's quarantine procedures are second to none and if you are looking to getting a nice, healthy and vibrant fish shoot me a PM of what you are looking for. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks
Kris (on behalf of Premier Fish and Reef)

premier;79935 said:
Fish: All fish are quarantined: And I mean quarantined, not just held for a week or two, I mean medicated. De-wormed, medicated with gram-/or+ anti-biotics, and isolated for parasitic detection: We identify parasites under micro-scope(we take scale samples!), and medicate based on findings. QT tanks all run on individual filters. If it doesn’t eat, we don’t sell it.
*** Updated - order for 10/04/2011 ***

All requests need to be in no later than 10/03/2011 - order will be placed on 10/04/2011 and delivered on 10/05/2011. Please remember fish will not be released to you until they are healthy, disease free and eating. This is also a good opportunity for you to come by and look at the wonderful coral stock currently in!

Last edited by a moderator:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guys, you are PM'ing me about a list. There are way too many fish to list and convert to retail from wholesale. Its better if you are looking for something specific and I can get you price and size availability. If Premier can't get it this go around he can get it on next order.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fish order moved to the beginning of next week. Rockys_Pride is correct, this is like a personal shopper for fish. Let us know what fish you want, premier will order it, quarantine it, get it eating and ready to go before it hits your system. A fish list is hard because it is a huge list and ever changing. To get a idea of what is in stock check liveaquaria.com - the wholesale source is the same.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those that posted here and those who PM'd - I will be meeting with Will tonight and will get prices.

Don your request is something that should come directly from a Diver not a wholesaler but I will try.

Gale, do you want a filefish in particular? There is no guarantee any fish will eat aiptasia in captivity.