1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Looking for 24” reef bright anyone have one collecting dust? Lmk thanks C

2. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

Need to find the power source.

4. MuralReef

Found it. 24" 12 LED Actinic. I don't know how old it is, but all diodes are working.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  5. MuralReef

So I am not sure which one you are looking for this is the Tech LED model so not as many lights as the XHO, but it still seems really bright to me.

6. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

What are ya wanting for it? post a pic if u can.

7. MuralReef

8. MuralReef