Have to get out (of reefkeeping and leaving the state) and selling everything (tanks/equipment)

Hey all,

I’ve been out of reefkeeping for a little bit and am now moving out of state and downsizing so I am selling everything. I currently live out in Bennett (google it) but am in the denver metro often enough that I could deliver for reasonably sized sales. Everything must go and larger bundles are preferred but if you see something you like, make an offer. (If I need to, I can take the frog and the goldfish with me, but it would be much easier / less traumatic for them to rehome them locally).

See pics for references

01-02 - 55g glass tank. Side drilled for overflow (for double sided viewing from a kitchen bar island / etc). No visible scratches that I can see.

03-04 Plexiglass tank. Dimensions (48" x 18" x 16" 60g). Drilled for overflow, but I bought it second hand and used it as a sump. Not particularly scratched up, but might use a polish if used as a display tank.

05 Freshwater fishtank - Dimensions (24" x 16" x 12" 20g) plant / heater / hob filter. 9 goldfish, 1 minnow and plant. Easy freshwater setup.

06-07 Fire bellied toad (10g tank) - easy care / hardy (whole setup)

08 - box of (dead) rocks (20g bin packed tightly) - various shapes / sizes

09 - pumps / water circulation - blue pump is the same as box (2nd pump, new in box) that work as surprisingly strong sump pumps

10 - heaters

11 - pvc joints / hose connectors / pipe / ends etc

12-14 - mini cube - (dimensions 10" x 10" x 12" 5g) - use with the aragonite sand and rock to start a mini reef or clean it out for a mini freshwater display. Has micro magnetic glass cleaner and micro heater

15 - 24” glass aqueon versa-top

16 - supplements. All “expired” but probably last forever

17 - ATO

18-19 - Large square magfloat, refractometer, and various test kits. The “marine care test kit” is like new and only has a few uses but the others are older and have seen more wear. Also all “expired”

Thanks,
Brian

Sorry for the mess guys, first time, no images posted. Second time only a few did. ... jfc, now it's decided that I've hit my 10 image limit for the post and is rejecting all of the rest. Check it out here ... https://imgur.com/a/sNWODHF - whenever they finish uploading

And success? Looks like it was posting them but not telling me. I'll get it eventually, I swear.

I'm seeing pics in posts #2,3,4
Thanks. It kept overloading then deleting the thumbnails, but they were hidden in the post still.

I am interested in your tanks, just shattered my 55 gallon trying to drill hole. Getting ready to set up my 1st reef tank. Could use extra pumps, heater, testing stuff, dead rock, supplements, cube tank.

I am interested in your tanks, just shattered my 55 gallon trying to drill hole. Getting ready to set up my 1st reef tank. Could use extra pumps, heater, testing stuff, dead rock, supplements, cube tank.
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it