Reefcleaners.org Group Buy

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so I still need to order some Clean Up Crew and I know a few others need a few things too. Post to the thread if interested.

I will make the purchase and will have it shipped to my house. I can then prob schedule a meeting spot in central Denver in afternoon of recieval date for pick up. All you need to do is lmk what you want and ill get a total for you and then you can PayPal me.

I will put an order date of Tuesday June 26 and last day to get into group buy Monday June 25th

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm probably in...I feel like my CUC isn't diverse enough. I'll browse their site and/or try to talk to someone over there to see what I should add to my system. Thanks for putting this together.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks we should have a decent order so once everyone is ready with their order please send me a pm and lmk what you want and I will add it to the order.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so looking like we are a long ways off from the $250 needed inorder to get the group buy free shipping. Anyone else need any fairly large orders? If not, Khalis and Kris we might have to fig out something different.

I'll keep this open for another week maybe to see what happens. Lmk if you want to get in

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad I'd be interested in an order with you guys. If I can get this tank up in time...my small temp tank that is I could use a fresh crew. Keep me posted on this. My last order was roughly $50 from them and it was a ton of good stuff. Thx

Id be interested in atleast a $25 order. Ill let you when I get home. I working golden

Wow these guys are super reasonable by far the best prices I have seen anywhere!!! I wish my tank was setup already I would snag that 220 gallon or heck $20 more I would grab the 265 gallon set up just to be safe.... But the clean up crews ship free anyway lol I will have to snag one of those packages for sure.

Not to steal or derail the thread but I see whats included in the package.... Would I still have to buy cleaner shrimp, or is that package enough?

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad are you still a ways off on this? I'm in need of a $25 dollar order roughly. Got them all counted up and its $21.75 but I might add a bit more.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Not hasn't happened actually, need a an order over $250 with out quick crews in order to get free shipping. So..... Not sure well ever get organized enough for that lol

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why do we need to get free shipping? I would venture to guess shipping overnight wouldn't be more than $50, if we can get 10 people in on the order im sure we could all spare $5 each for shipping....

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking above, it looks like at least 8 people would be interested other then me. I'm in for $50. If eveyone else needs at least $25 worth, then we are there. It also appears as if they ship to everyone's house too, instead of one location. Another plus.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where do you see that info? From their website:
A Group Buy is a purchase between two or more people that will have their orders combined into one shipment in order to save on shipping. One person, the Coordinator, is responsible for accepting the package and distributing items to the other group buy members. Free Shipping Applies to all group orders over $250. We will contact you if it falls short and we have a shipping charge. The discrepancy between the individual free shipping rate and the higher group buy rate is because group buys cost significantly more to ship than individual orders.No discounts or promotions can be used in combination with a group buy. Group Buys follow the same rules as all other orders, including no coverage or guarantee for free goods or promotional services.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I see, I see ! ok so let me check what the shipping is if we do it as a group buy but with everything packaged individually. Are you saying its only $50 to ship if we do it that way?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so the total shipping if we do not hit the $250 mark is only $28, just as Kris suspected. So lets get this thing kick started again.

I will start a new thread and ask the bod to close if not delete this thread to clear clutter and server space ;)