Rogger's Reef Food Group Buy (through Elite Reef)

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
Great food. Stays in the clip.

Here is the details:

We are ordering through Elite Reef. We have free shipping and a discount. If you are interested in ordering post here and PM me or anyone that has responded to the thread for the details. Post in this thread what you want to order. Remember, they also have a new coral food. You may also want to pick up a feeding clip.

Food Clip
Food clip specially designed for Rogger's Reef Food
PRICE »
$9.95

Pics and more info here:
http://www.roggersreeffood.com/inde...e&category_id=25&Itemid=53&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53

Rogger's Reef Food Complete Blend 3oz

Ingredients: Wild caught shrimp, squid, octopus, shucked fresh clam and juice, mussels, fresh pressed garlic, 100% pure fresh aloe vera, Copepod Sp., and Selcon™.
PRICE »
$9.99

Rogger's Reef Food Complete Blend 7oz
Ingredients: Wild caught shrimp, squid, octopus, shucked fresh clam and juice, mussels, fresh pressed garlic, 100% pure fresh aloe vera, Copepod Sp., and Selcon™.
PRICE »
$19.99

Rogger's Reef Food Complete Blend Plus 3oz
Ingredients: Wild caught shrimp, squid, octopus, shucked fresh clam and juice, mussels, scallops, lobster, 100% pure spirulina, fresh pressed garlic, 100% pure fresh aloe vera, Copepod, and Selcon™.
PRICE »
$10.99

Rogger's Reef Food Complete Blend Plus 7oz
Ingredients: Wild caught shrimp, squid, octopus, shucked fresh clam and juice, mussels, scallops, lobster, 100% pure spirulina, fresh pressed garlic, 100% pure fresh aloe vera, Copepod Sp., and Selcon™.
PRICE »
$20.99

Rogger's Reef Food Signature Coral Blend 2oz
Ingredients: Wild caught shrimp, squid, octopus, shucked fresh clam and juice, mussels, Copepod Sp., and Selcon™.
PRICE »
$7.99

will look to ship this week or next to Elite. I will update in this thread.

Mike

mdrumm

Butterfly Fish
Cool update.

I have an achilles that I have been battling ich with (big surprise there, right!) and I am going to have rogger make a special blend of his food with Metronidazole mixed in. This is great because rogger's food stays bound until the fish eat it so the medicine will go directly into the fish. If anyone else is interested, I may be able to get more. Here is more info on the medicine:

Metronidazole™ is an effective and safe treatment for several protozoan and anaerobic bacterial diseases of fish (Cryptocaryon, Hexamita, Ichthyophthirius). It does not adversely affect the filter bed and is easily removed with carbon.

This is not a regular item but a special blend that we are getting prepared. Let me know if you are interested.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'd be interested in the special blend for my powder blue! I'd need a clip too I suppose... 7 oz size. Are they shipping to elite or our house? I am about an hour away from elite. Worth it if I do need to drive.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I will take one of each:

Food Clip
Rogger's Reef Food Complete Blend 7oz
Rogger's Reef Food Complete Blend Plus 7oz

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like to pick some up also,
1-7oz. complete blend
1-7 oz. complete blend plus