Stuff I dont need any more and I know one of you Do

I will post pics in just a bit for all these items.

1. Euro-Reef CS6-2 with the sedra 5000 and a new wheel. Asking 120.00
2. Chiller Made by Aqua Medic Model Number HL-160CA with a 5/8" in and outlet. I ran it off of a rio1400 but it will not come with that.. Asking 185.00 SOLD
3. 45 inch long dual 150 watt metal halide set up with ballasts. Asking 120.00
4. Huge overflow box I got from Wicked, just want what I paid. Need 25.00
5. Single ended 175 Watt MH with newer ballast. Asking 60.00 SOLD
6. A amiracle sump box 20.00 OBO for sure on this one, hay but it comes with all the bioballs you could every ask for.
Prices are negotiable but I will not give the stuff away either. Lowballing does not work I dont need the money I just wanna sell the stuff is all and give a decent deal to people that need stuff. Also the more you buy the more inclined I will be to give good deals. SOLD

Many Thanks

Fernando

You are also welcome to call or text me at 307-256-8783

Last edited by a moderator:
[attachment=59617:name]

SKimmer pic will come soon, in the middle of giving a bath LOL.

Ah I see LOL I can draw a map a bada*s map at that for you and everyone else to come purchase all my extra stuff.

Update 150.00 for the Chiller, 100.00 for the 150W MH, 10.00 on the sump, 125.00 on the skimmer. Let me know
Thanks for looking

Fernando

Also I will be at home all weekend so if you wanna come by and get stuff I will be available.

Sorry Dan I do still have it, let me know if you are still interested.

Also I still want to sell the APC back up I cant seem to get with Wicked to sell it and it needs to go so the first 20 gets it.

Also lowering the price of the chiller to 140.00

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the light and sump Fernando. The light tested great, now I just need to figure out how to mount it lol

Glad it worked for you many thanks for meeting me in an easy spot. I hope it works well for you.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
yep got the light mounted and even that sump will fit in my stand though it sticks out a little in the back lol. It all worked out great thanks a million