styrofoam shipping container?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

Can anybody recommend a supplier for styrofoam boxes that fit in boxes?

-Sean

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cardboardboxes4U.com or just google insulated shipping container. There ae a lot out there. A little pricey but worth it if shipping some nicer stuff. Thats who i used when i used to ship a lot.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: styrofoam shipping container?

Buy a sheet of Styrofoam insulation from home depot and line the box with it.

Sent from my C771

280g-reefman

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;215434 said:
Buy a sheet of Styrofoam insulation from home depot and line the box with it.

Sent from my C771
+1, never shipped in winter with it but a little duct tape and a little time and you are good to go.

The order I got from Reef Cleaners had a hot pad in it like the type that you find in the sporting goods section of Walmart.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
280g-reefman;215439 said:
+1, never shipped in winter with it but a little duct tape and a little time and you are good to go.
+1 I used to ship dwarf FW shrimp like this in winter and never had any issues. It's a lot cheaper than ordering some specialty insulated boxes and having them sent to your house...especially when you consider that you can just line a flat rate USPS box and call it good for less than $1 extra when you include the cost of the foam insulation board.

Thanks everyone for the help so far. I am actually trying to keep the box cold for shipping brine shrimp. If the temperatures are too high, they will use all the oxygen in the water and die.

280g-reefman;215439 said:

I'm really liking these combination of ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.