1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks
  1. I was pm'ing with tajjo and thought I had a deal with him to buy a 18O tank told him I would. Be here in thorton at 4pm he said three would be better so I told him to send his address and I headed up from the springs. Got up here at 3 and he never sent his address or called me. Its now five and I'm sitting at a gas station wondering why I have not heard from him and he has not responded to any of my messages. If you know who he is can you call him and and ask him to call me or. Pm me please,,,,

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

His number is 303-618-7442

3. Thank you michael

4. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

No prob, hope things worked out

5. Tajjo

Tajjo Prawn

Sorry for yesterday's confusion man. But if I didn't give you my address or phone number you shouldn't have made a trip to Thornton on whim. I understand that I said at 4 but a lot can change in a day which is exactly what happened.

On aonother note I hope you got it home ok. You might want to get a total of 4 guys on that puppy. Shes really heavy.

6. I just want to tell everyone that allthough tajjo and I had a rough Start that he is a very nice guy, he gave me an excellent deal and he went out of his way to help me out. I did make it home no problem and got the tank into my garage without breaking it, I want to say thanks again to both tajjo and his brother and thanks again to Michael.

7. SAZAMA

SAZAMA Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Yep, Tyler is a great dude...

8. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

+1

9. Tajjo

Tajjo Prawn

Thanks fellas!

10. dv3

dv3 Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

lol....that must have been a deal he didnt want to miss

tyler is a nice guy

11. Bayoureef

Bayoureef Copepod

Can some one ask Tajjo to send me a PM. I sent him $300 dollars almost a month ago for one of his Sunburst BTA's and I can't him to respond to PMs.

12. Dr.DiSilicate

Just call him

13. Tajjo

Tajjo Prawn

Bay sorry bro. Ive been really busy we'll get you taken care of. I sent out the other 2 rigt after they sold then I got slammed with work.