1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Thanks BlazinJack

Discussion in 'Individual Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Chuzzler, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Chuzzler

Chuzzler Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Want to say thanks to BlazinJack for the tank purchase. He was very upfront and had no surprises after the hour plus drive to pick up. Also appreciate the time he spent showing me his setup and explaining how to do my first real tank build. Really good guy to deal with!

2. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Jacks a great guy for sure!

3. cdrewferd

cdrewferd Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Great guy. Glad to see that tank went to somebody on here. I'll watch closely for your build thread, might be starting my own here shortly.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Haulin Oates

Haulin Oates Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Wow thanks guys!! It was glad to meet you!! Let me know if you have any more questions or need any help!!