1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Thanks Zooid

Discussion in 'Individual Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by alanlf5280, Jun 14, 2010.

1. alanlf5280

alanlf5280 Copepod

My fiancee and I would like to thank Gale (Zooid) for the two clownfish. This being our first buying experience on MASC, it went very well and I would recommend Zooid to anyone. If you are looking for one or 50 black and white clowns, he is the guy to contact.

Thanks again Gale!
    Alan

2. ChrisB

ChrisB Prawn

my zooid fish are still my faves :D

3. Zooid

Zooid Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks guys :D

4. amonchak

amonchak Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Treasurer

Gale,

You have any black and whites left?? if so how much?

Adam

5. Boogie

Boogie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

x2 lmk.

6. SAZAMA

SAZAMA Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

+1! great clowns

7. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks Gale, there's 4 semi picasso from you under my roof. They're happy healthy fish, I am grateful.

8. ChrisB

ChrisB Prawn

Oooh black and Whites? Tempting.

I was going to hit u up for another pair of clowns here soon. I loved my first pair and now that I have my tank ready again...

9. Zooid

I have one pair of black and whites ready to go. I have about 100 juveniles that will be ready in two to three months

10. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

are these part of the buy 15 deal?

11. Zooid

LOL...nope

12. sugaree

sugaree Copepod

Thanks for my snowflake Zooid and all your pointers! It was very nice meeting you and your wife!

I have named her Voorhees since it was Friday the 13th when I got her. :p

13. Cherub

OOO pics!

14. sugaree

sugaree Copepod

Here ya go. This was the only one I could get because I got scared and ran.

[​IMG]

LOL. This is not actually Voorhees this is my other semi-snow Ripple I got from dvenson. (thanks again D) Will get some real pics up after water change today.

Here's the real Voorhees. Sorry, not a gret pic.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
  15. Cherub

lmfao!

16. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Ha ha very funny.

17. Cherub

Happy Birthday!

18. 719bloodhound

719bloodhound Copepod

just got my snowflake from him everything went perfect. will definitely do business with him again even tho it is a far drive for me lol

19. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Anymore snowflakes left?

20. Zooid

Thanks Paul....nice meeting you.

I don't have any more snowflakes left but I have a pair that I'll be attemting to spawn soon.
    I also have one with a black and white ocellaris. I'd like to see if I could get some black and whites with snowflake markings.