the new 225

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
hi all thought i would post on the new tank
View attachment 9173 the sump in the back of the fish room not sure of the size i put a super reef octopus S.R.O 3000 I in it and use a mag 24 for return pump
View attachment 9174 this one is of the tank when i bought it
View attachment 9175 trying to get some of the lace rock set up
View attachment 9176 still setting it up i have 100 lbs of live rock to go in,its still a little cloudy in pic but its lit with 4 A.I sol blues and i have an mp40 on it now and picking up my second one tomorrow ill put up more pics later

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice. Glad that tank stayed on the forum. Oh yea, that sump looks familiar. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
MSwift;192978 said:
Wow very nice.... I really dig the rockscape!

The stand and canopy are nice as well

Whats your stocklist look like?
thanks all well right now i have 2 mandarin's one red one green,three tangs 1 yellow,one sailfin,and a 7 inch hippo ,2 black onyx clowns,2 domino clowns,going to get two blacker ice from zooid tomarrow,1 starry blennie,cleaner shrimp,fire shrimp, thats it for now all the clowns will be apart though i have 2 frag tanks that are getting plumed in to this system also i am going to try to breed them lots of coral to go in also but ill wait to show them till they are in the tank lol

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
cdrewferd;192975 said:
Very nice. Glad that tank stayed on the forum. Oh yea, that sump looks familiar. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks man it worked great going to use it for a while i have an extra 125 sitting here i am thinking about making it into a fuge

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
That tank is beautiful. Would have loved to pick it up from cris.

robertgangly

Cleaner Shrimp
09bumblebee;193050 said:
That tank is beautiful. Would have loved to pick it up from cris.
yea it was a good deal i put the coral inserts that came with the tank in my wifes 125 she has 2 puffers and a couple of triggers and an eel in it they look good
cris was a great guy to deal with bought a RBTA and a few other corals from him while i was ther too

ok guys have a few new pics to put up [attachment=62674:name]well there is a few i will post more when i get them all moved i am doing it slow so i dont overload it slowly moving a few fish over too