• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N1tew0lf1212

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Life has unexpected things that happen and I deeply apologize for just getting to this now. One vote each and winner will get a gift card and a grab out the Fritz box. This gift card is to be determined as I work out the details with this vendor and the BOD of the forum. But lets get it rolling.

N1tew0lf1212

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
@SynDen mind helping out with the poll feature? I will get this back up and running again apologize everyone had some family emergencies these last few months and was a little MIA.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
@SynDen mind helping out with the poll feature? I will get this back up and running again apologize everyone had some family emergencies these last few months and was a little MIA.
Sorry on vacation this week so hadn't been on. Glad you figured it out

N1tew0lf1212

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Lets get all votes in everyone I set it for July 15th. 7 votes is not bad but I know we can do more.

N1tew0lf1212

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I try and ring in as many as possible start tagging and maybe throw a post on Facebook for me if you can i am not on that social media trend

N1tew0lf1212

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
@scchase you have won this TOTM contest. Congrats and what a stunning photo!!!

Tell us a little about your tank please. Also any tips you might provide for anyone would be awesome. Equipment filtration lighting tank size nutrient levels would all be awesome! I will send you a message to discuss gift card and pick of fritz items and to schedule a time for pick up.