URGENT:Need help with JBJ Nano tomorrow in Arvada then back to Fort Collins (Laporte)

I bought (am buying) the 28G nano tank down at Elite Reef. They are open tomorrow. So, instead of working on my huge paralegal assignment I am asking for assistance from someone in the club to help me transport it. I'll buy you a case of your favorite beer or tank sit this summer for two weeks, whatever you prefer. I have a back injury right now, but if someone could help me TOMORROW, I would be most greatful. PM me. Many thanks! Emily the mom for emilyolivia. The store opens tomorrow at 11:00 so I'd think if you had dinner plans, we could be back in Fort Collins in time.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you buying just an empty tank? I could help you load it up into your car, but it seems like the employees could help you with that. What exactly do you need help with? I cant make the drive to fort collins but i could meet you over there to help with loading.

Club members in Fort Collins/Loveland. I've rethought it and all I need is for someone to meet me/or I can pick them up and help me bring the tank into the house. Elite Reef will load me up, so I can get to my house just fine. I just might need someone to help me put the stand together. I did commit to picking up the tank tomorrow. Worst case scenario is 1.5 hours of time and again, I will trade two weeks of tank sitting, or a case of your favorite beer in exchange. I also make a great loaf of homemade bread. Emily, the mom. I've not had any offers, but two kind thoughts.

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im in Loveland... Depending on the time of day i might be able to help you out. I have to do some easter cr*p with the inlaws tomorrow, but i could probably work around that if need be. Let me know a time and i'll see what i can do. I dont need anything for helping, just willing to help a fellow reefer out!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might be able to bring an extra hand as well if needed.

Also just remembered i have to pick up a 29 gallon tomorrow sometime, so as long as it falls between those 2 things i should be able to help out...

No "pics" quite yet. Here's a challenge though. What to stock the tank with?? 28-G; LED lighting; a couple snails and that's it. I love reef tanks, but that's not carved in stone with this tank. My CF tank reef stays reef. Olivia says she wants an angel fish, but I doubt she knows what they are. We are going to get seahorses; pipefish, and I want a "box" puffer if I'm remembering correctly, but don't they need a 50-G minimum?? We are moving this summer so figure maybe this should be the jerks tank. The gentle tank will probably be a 14 nano at Christmas time. Our bi-color blenny is going to be the first one in the pool for this new tank. There are corals, but I don't have the names right now. Off hand an equal number of LPS and the other ones ;). Belated Easter gifts for the new addition to our family welcome--pretty shameless, huh!?

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Actually those box fish need 100+ gal, they get huge! And no puffer will do well in a 28 gal.

I think that would make a great seahorse tank, just if you are going to do a seahorse tank, plan it that way from the beginning. Seahorse tanks are very different and they will not do well in your typical set up. If you want more info on the seahorses and pipefish i can help you get all set up.

Good point on the puffers. Olivia thinks I'm being a tad mean. She really wants a puffer and a manta ray. Great White Aquatics suggestion :) was a kids swimming pool in the living room type of set up. I said "ask your dad."

Yes, she really wants sea horses. But can anyone see moving a seahorse/pipefish tank and them not being affected? Plus we've only been in the saltwater world for barely 1.5 years.