warning

Oh, well glad I looked at this thread so now I know why noone is responding to me on here. Well I was still in school and I was dealing on craigslist to make money to support my hobby. I would buy tanks for low prices, clean them up then sell them for normal prices. I made a decent ammount of money and it allowed me to get into reef aquariums and buy a reliable car but I just graduated high school and I am attenpting to start an apprenticeship as a plumber. I am done buying and selling for proffit on craigslist and I am currently putting all of my money into a 72 gallon bowfront which I plan on keeping for years to come. I am sorry for being a nuisance and I was hoping that once I got my tank started up I would start coming to meetings and participating in this community however if it is the general concensus that I am not welcome then I will just go it alone. Sorry

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Big Bacon;219999 said:
Oh, well glad I looked at this thread so now I know why noone is responding to me on here. Well I was still in school and I was dealing on craigslist to make money to support my hobby. I would buy tanks for low prices, clean them up then sell them for normal prices. I made a decent ammount of money and it allowed me to get into reef aquariums and buy a reliable car but I just graduated high school and I am attenpting to start an apprenticeship as a plumber. I am done buying and selling for proffit on craigslist and I am currently putting all of my money into a 72 gallon bowfront which I plan on keeping for years to come. I am sorry for being a nuisance and I was hoping that once I got my tank started up I would start coming to meetings and participating in this community however if it is the general concensus that I am not welcome then I will just go it alone. Sorry
You just joined the forum and like you said things have changed so keep at it. Help the community and I'm sure people will come around.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: warning

I agree, props for stepping up and saying something. I believe you are still welcome here. Thank you for being honest and forthcoming, many wouldn't have. And that says enough for me. Welcome to MASC