1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

warning

Discussion in 'Individual Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Bajamike, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Andreaehlrs

Andreaehlrs Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I think I went to high school with that kid

2. Big Bacon

Big Bacon Copepod

Oh, well glad I looked at this thread so now I know why noone is responding to me on here. Well I was still in school and I was dealing on craigslist to make money to support my hobby. I would buy tanks for low prices, clean them up then sell them for normal prices. I made a decent ammount of money and it allowed me to get into reef aquariums and buy a reliable car but I just graduated high school and I am attenpting to start an apprenticeship as a plumber. I am done buying and selling for proffit on craigslist and I am currently putting all of my money into a 72 gallon bowfront which I plan on keeping for years to come. I am sorry for being a nuisance and I was hoping that once I got my tank started up I would start coming to meetings and participating in this community however if it is the general concensus that I am not welcome then I will just go it alone. Sorry

3. 09bumblebee

09bumblebee Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

You just joined the forum and like you said things have changed so keep at it. Help the community and I'm sure people will come around.

4. Munch

Munch Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Props for posting up.

5. romebaby

romebaby Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

+1

6. WatercolorsGuy

WatercolorsGuy Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Re: warning

I agree, props for stepping up and saying something. I believe you are still welcome here. Thank you for being honest and forthcoming, many wouldn't have. And that says enough for me. Welcome to MASC

7. Big Bacon

Big Bacon Copepod

Alright, I hope I can put this behind me and continue in the hobby.