WTB; ORA Blue Cespitularia Frag

Surfer;93468 said:
ME too! If you find someone selling and there is extra please let me tag along...after you get yours :).
Not a bad idea. The best price i can find is $50 per 1-2 inch frag + $25 shipping.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;93532 said:
Go into petco and have them special order it for you. Their supplier is ora

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Do you do that often? Does it eliminate the shipping costs or what?

robert.talarico

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just called petco. Guy didn't know anything about anything. Says every frag is ora because it comes on a frag plug lol. Waiting for the manager to call me back about ordering it. We'll get one sooner or later surfer

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I have some Blue Xenia frags growing, willing to sell some. Ready in a month.

gh0st

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm pretty certain the Cespitularias don't pulse.

Very nice looking Xeniaids anyway, and just as fast growing as other xenia species.

Be careful though. They are notoriously poor shippers, like most xenia, and there are MANY different types of "Blue Xenia" which are not Cespitularias.

You can end up with anything from Daisy Polyps to Anthellia.

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
gh0st;93665 said:

Very nice looking Xeniaids anyway, and just as fast growing as other xenia species.

Be careful though. They are notoriously poor shippers, like most xenia, and there are MANY different types of "Blue Xenia" which are not Cespitularias.

+1

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
gh0st;93665 said:

I gave you guys my last stalk, dont you have some by now?

DGPets

Cleaner Shrimp
I could probably chop off a little frag if you catch me in the store or make it up to the meeting.
PM me and we can set up a time if you're interested.
I ussually let stuff get pretty big before I start chopping, but it looks like there are a couple of little branches that have crawled away from the main stalk that would be easy to frag.

For some reason I thought the original poster was in Denver, but I guess it doesn't really say that.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ya it seems to crash randomly as well. I had a colony and gave away some at a meeting 2 years ago down in Boulder then lost my colony 2 months after that.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
This coral was VERY hard to get up to a couple years ago, AI, and Dons had a couple shipments make it, and it has been on the block ever since,I have given and sold a bunch of this stuff, I am sure there are more than just 2 or 3 people who still have it.