WTT RBTA and various other frags

Ryan@FRA

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I would like to trade RBTA for some nice acro or stylo frags or a colony, I have green slimer, and idaho grape monti frags for trade as well.

I just set up a big tank, and i need to plant it with some diversity :)

Im normally in the boulder area, or the north denver area twice a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan@FRA

Allenspark, about 20 miles south of estes, or 45 minutes north west of boulder.

I can come to anyone who is intrested if they are in the boulder north denver longmont loveland etc corridor.

Ryan@FRA

i have two RBTA's and as just about as many idaho grape frags as one could want. i could also have a head of green frogspawn and white frogspawn. I have a yellow tang to trade, and some free blue damsels.

Ryan@FRA

aztecdreams;98599 said:
I am in North Denver and am interested in a RBTA. I have quite a few SPS, I'm sure we can figure something out
Absolutely. i will send you my contact info.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Allenspark;98333 said:
i have two RBTA's and as just about as many idaho grape frags as one could want. i could also have a head of green frogspawn and white frogspawn. I have a yellow tang to trade, and some free blue damsels.
What do you want for the yellow tang? Do the RBTA nems actually have the bubble tips or are they long?

Ryan@FRA

the tips change. sometimes there swollen up at the tips and taper down to the body, and sometimes their just strait. At night they are typically receded and deflated, in the day they stretch and the tips swell up 3 or 4 times the normal tentacle size. They are the same variety that Animal Attractions has been selling for a long time. I will post some photos tonight or tomorrow. they are in the dark until 9pm tonight.

Ryan@FRA

here is the yellow tang, i dont really want to sell him, would like to trade for a colony of branching sps or some frags.