1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Zoalander is great guy

Discussion in 'Individual Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by andrew, Apr 3, 2012.

1. andrew

andrew Prawn

This was awhile ago i got a good deal from him, but zoalander is a great guy. He gave me a super awesome deal on some nice zoanthids. Hes got some nice corals and a great love for this hobby. lol sometimes he buys the things at the frag shows that i really wanted before i can get to them but whatevers. A really nice stand up guy and I would trust him on any coral deals, buying/selling with him.

2. Zoalander

Zoalander Prawn

Thanks Andrew. You need to come over and see my new frag tank!

3. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

+1 Alex def is at the top of my list for generous and awesome Reefers I have met !!!! never hesitate to do be involved in any sort of transaction with him. Just dont trust him with your first born because he will trade it for a SICK chalice or Zoa :p

4. andrew

andrew Prawn

I would love to sometime, possibly in the summer it would work out. how big is it?

5. Zoalander

Zoalander Prawn

30x30x9 and packed

6. hurrafreak

hurrafreak Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

I've not personally bought anything from Alex but always a good guy!!

7. Wicked Color

Wicked Color Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Alex is awesome!!!!

8. tlsrcs

tlsrcs Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

only have met him once....but he said he liked my baby so yea good guy. and i like zoas so i think i need to buy some thing from "The zoalander"

9. Zoalander

Zoalander Prawn

You guys are the best! And I may....or may not trade a baby for a sick zoa or chalice.

10. tlsrcs

hhmmm.....probably not. lol but i got some green back maybe you can trade for

11. tlsrcs

well wait maybe he is worth a colony of those paradice zoas......................................uummmm ok maybe not

12. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

He's ok...

13. tlsrcs

lol iv seen better. JK

14. Zoalander

Zoalander Prawn

Lol, and don't forget I'm really really good looking.

15. hurrafreak

hurrafreak Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

And a comedian apparently lol!

16. KhensuRa

KhensuRa Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

He smells funny...

17. 68sting

68sting Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

He's as generous a person as I have ever me. We should probably commision someone to make a statue or something lol.

18. 303travism

303travism Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

LOL sacrificing a baby to feed a chalice!

19. KhensuRa

KhensuRa Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

If the chalice was big and hungry enough he would feed it the baby...

20. Zoalander

Zoalander Prawn

Well isnt baby the other white meat?