210g just for fun

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I went down to Aquatic Art today and picked up a couple more frags. I grabbed a Pearlberry, a yellow acro with pink tips and a couple other awesome sps frags! Always fun going down and looking there!

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 24856 View attachment 24855 View attachment 24854 View attachment 24857 View attachment 24858 So I finally finished skinning my tank a while back but never posted any pictures. Also I was time to add some LED because the t12s went out. So I called up 21LED and ordered 2 of his ultra actinic 72in ReefBar Pros. I have to say I'm very impressed with them. Surprisingly you can see the color over some 400 10k Radiums I put on that wont fire for some reason. That is the sign of some high powered LEDs. I have also added A bubble tip which quite oddly has 2 bubbles per tentacle. Looks legendary! Added 6 or so chalices a couple more acros and a couple more misc zoas.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Wicked awesome anenome! Super cool! Never seen the double bubble before

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haha well this were from Seth actually. And I love the double bubble name! Super funny! I got that from Matt and it has more than doubled in size and is crazy happy!