Achilles Tang

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol its ....... ALIVE and swimming around happily, his water temp was 74.3 when he arrived so I had to let him float a little longer. Right now he is acclimating and will hopefully survive the coming days but as of now he looks healthy and happy!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;156780 said:
Lol its ....... ALIVE and swimming around happily, his water temp was 74.3 when he arrived so I had to let him float a little longer. Right now he is acclimating and will hopefully survive the coming days but as of now he looks healthy and happy!!

NICE!!!! That is awesome Derrick. I'll come over to see him when I grab my next few items :).

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;156783 said:
SWEET!! cant wait
Way stoked for sure,,,, I almost screamed till I thought it might kill the fish and I held it in lol

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol that is probably a good thing. I probably would have an erg to hold it......ill just stay a few feet back from your tank

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
He's almost done acclimatingand is doing far better than I could have guessed he is swimming around the bag nipping for a little food

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here SHE is, I decided it was a she lol. She is doing GREAT!!" not quiet as big as they said she was but close. I set up my QT to grow calupra and some other plant live so she could free feed on live food and it worked great she's been goin at it all day. Breathing is normal, no kissable signs of ich and her gills seem to be free of any perisites. Overall I would say I see no reason why she won't make it as long as she starts to feed, however I'm not feeding anything until tomorrow other than the live growth. Ill keep updating as she proggreses

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk