Announcing NEW MASC t-shirts and sweat shirts

mrobinson86

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please mark me down for an XXL shirt. Once you find out the shipping cost let me know how much total it is in a PM and I will donate and give you my address via PM.

Thank you

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
There's no shipping cost, but this round of shirts have already been ordered, however we will have some to purchase at the meetings

mrobinson86

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mural asked me to post on here. I am located in Grand Junction, so I am usually not able to come out for the meetings. I am not in a HUGE rush, I would just like to get one and hopefully rep MASC a little more in the westernslope.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Oh you are wanting one shipped to you then? Never mind then, although still worth it to come to the meeting instead

mrobinson86

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am hoping to make it down one of these times to meet people, I am working on getting time off to possibly attend MACNA, but not sure if I am going to be able too. I have a LFS that I am really good friends with that is supposed to be working with ORA out there so we will see what comes of that and I may go up there with him.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
mrobinson86;317281 said:
Mural asked me to post on here. I am located in Grand Junction, so I am usually not able to come out for the meetings. I am not in a HUGE rush, I would just like to get one and hopefully rep MASC a little more in the westernslope.
Ill chime in here when the shirts come in (they thought this week when i talked to them earlier today about payment) and you can pay the total for the shirt and add $6 and I will personally ship it to you :p I think its awesome you want to show support on the westerns slope, thank you!!!

mrobinson86

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you for all the help again. I will PM you my address to ship it too.
If you can go ahead and make it an XXL and an XL I will go ahead and pay the $35 for the 2 shirts and do you want me to double the ship fee or just leave it at $6?

MainB57 is also on the westernslope with me and the second shirt is for him. You may want to contact him with a PM, I know he has been having some troubles with his membership that he paid for.

Thanks again for all the help!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
**** i missed it! I wanted 2 of the XL and one small... when is the next order? are there extras from first order? which meeting will they be for sale at?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Fred we ordered extra so if you paypal ahead of the meeting or now you can reserve some. We will have them at the AQUA mart meeting and I will find out shipping here in next day or two

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
GREAT NEWS ALL, the Shirts are actually scheduled to be picked up today so I would expect anyone who wanted shirts to me mailed will be shipped out yet this week and you hopefully will recieving them still this week or next Monday/Tuesday at latest.

So for those that have placed an order for your shirts, they will be available for pick up at the AQUAMART meeting here in 2 weeks on JUly 26th or you can PM me to make other arrangements.

July Meeting Info can be found here : http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?24883-JULY-Meeting-Saturday-July-26th-AquaMart

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:drum::rockon:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK SHIRTS ARE IN AND THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you are implatient (excited) and you want your shirt prior to the meeting, please PM me and we can try and make arrangements for pick up outside of the meeting. For those of you that we are shipping to, I am hoping to get them in the mail to you in next few days, so please be tad patient with me. Otherwise well see you all at the AQUA MART meeting in two weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Couple random questions.....

Are there any extra shirts left? Size Large.

I am being recruited for a bag-stuffing event to help prep for MACNA on the weekend of the 23-24. Is that being organized by MASC? If so, and if the shirt is available, can I pick it up there so I can represent MASC while I'm volunteering at MACNA? If not, we can try some other way to meet up (MACNA?) to save on shipping.

I didn't get money transferred to Paypal in time to get in on this buy.

Thanks

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Send Chad CRWReef message he has the remaining shirts and will know what we have left.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ahem... any chance of getting ours? I realize it might mean suffering through a drink or three and probably dinner with us...