Announcing NEW MASC t-shirts and sweat shirts

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I need to get the list from the last meeting to see who has paid and not received their shirts.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
FinsUp!;322551 said:
ahem... any chance of getting ours? I realize it might mean suffering through a drink or three and probably dinner with us...
I'd love to see you guys and hang out but I'm back to work and in the middle of an unexpected laundry room remodel. The drive is just out for me right now.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'll be at MACNA the whole weekend and can get them from Chad before hand.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
halmus;322534 said:
Couple random questions.....

Are there any extra shirts left? Size Large.

I have the shirts, once we get the list sorted out, I can tell you what extra sizes we have.

FinsUp!;322551 said:
ahem... any chance of getting ours? I realize it might mean suffering through a drink or three and probably dinner with us...
I'm might be driving fairly close by your place tomorrow Cindy, I'll pm, and see if we can't meet up.

MuralReef;322560 said:
I need to get the list from the last meeting to see who has paid and not received their shirts.
Sending you PM.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
halmus;322537 said:
I got your pm today and will chime you back here this evening.

FinsUp!;322551 said:
Ill call you guys tomorrow but Dane aka FishTv actually had the shirts as of the Aquamart meeting and he lives in Brighton.

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;322561 said:
I'd love to see you guys and hang out but I'm back to work and in the middle of an unexpected laundry room remodel. The drive is just out for me right now.
I love unexpected laundry room remodels! Not. We'll have to hang out before we go. There's time. :)

CRW Reef;322569 said:
Ill call you guys tomorrow but Dane aka FishTv actually had the shirts as of the Aquamart meeting and he lives in Brighton.
Cool. Just got his PM. We'll get it sorted. :)

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
We will update what sizes we have left after the giveaway drawing from the MACNA Photo contest. If there is enough interest, we can put together another order, and possibly have them available for the BBQ.