BIG auction!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Nice Colin that's exactly what I want to hear :) good thing its usually only me and like 5 other people on at 2 am lol

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a infection from a splinter in my hand had to had to cut it open from finger all the way to the wrist it's moving up my arm and it's in my bloodstream I dont know wtf possibly be here a couple weeks or a couple days

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;187592 said:
Got a infection from a splinter in my hand had to had to cut it open from finger all the way to the wrist it's moving up my arm and it's in my bloodstream I dont know wtf possibly be here a couple weeks or a couple days
Ouch!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;187592 said:
What!? You haven't been camping down south have you? There's some plague running around....

Sent using Forum Runner

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;187578 said:
Nice Colin that's exactly what I want to hear :) good thing its usually only me and like 5 other people on at 2 am lol
Make that 6 other people.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Craigar;187579 said:
I'm in the hospital I'll be up! To
I hope you get better soon. That's sounds like quite the wound!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
colinp;187576 said:
Btw free corals could come at anytime. midnight? I wake up around 2 for work.who really knows.
Yet another reason to never sleep, like i didn't have enough already...looks like midnight body count is up to 8 lol :)

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;187692 said:
Yet another reason to never sleep, like i didn't have enough already...looks like midnight body count is up to 7 lol :)
Lol. Go to sleep bush..

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol. I got my free coral. Night guys.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everyone is on this thread... Refresh...refresh... Refresh. Cmon Colin I'm hammering my f5 button till you put a frag up!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
bush8984;187692 said:
Yet another reason to never sleep, like i didn't have enough already...looks like midnight body count is up to 8 lol :)
Yep I'm still here buckle berry :)
And ill see you tomorrow my friend!

$70

Status
Not open for further replies.