1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Breeding journal: Pterapogon kauderni

Discussion in 'Breeding Journals' started by Ummfish, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Cake_Boss

Cake_Boss Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Lol,

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2. hurrafreak

hurrafreak Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Lol thats awesome

3. Wicked Color

Wicked Color Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Where do we stand in the MBI showdown?

4. hurrafreak

hurrafreak Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

Out of 12, we are 8th. Not a lot of people must be breeding much of anything on here lol.

5. Ummfish

Ummfish Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd bet that it's really just a matter of people making journals and reporting what they are already doing. For example, you can report on the rotifer cultures that you are running. All kinds of stuff, really. It just takes a little time to make up the report.

6. Zooid

Zooid Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Guess I should start gathering evidence for rotifers, O. marina, Apocyclops, and baby brine shrimp. I wish I would have taken pictures of the snowflakes I raised, lost out on my A. ocellaris points hehe.

7. djkms

djkms Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

Suppose I need to make journals of my nannochloropsis, tetraselmis, rotifer, tigriopus and tisbe cultures heh.

8. Ummfish

Ummfish Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

There you go. That's at least 2-300 more points for the club right there. Although I don't think MBI gives any points for BBS, Gale. :)