1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Coral Experiment...

Discussion in 'Coral Propagation and Aquaculture' started by sethsolomon, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

Any Updates/Findings? I'm starting to have things grow close to one another and there will be some carnage soon. Wondering if there is a certain condition in tank that gets them to behave a little better.

2. sethsolomon

sethsolomon Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Totally forgot about this thread. I will try it tonight. Gonna try flower petal monti and starburst monti.

3. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

Ive got Blue Flower petal Monti and Rainbow Monti all merging on to a Garf Bonzi. They all kinda came to a halt 1mm away from each other and the white curb is showing. I should try something to see if fusing can be induced.

4. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I have seasons greetings monti if you want seth

5. sethsolomon

So do I :p

6. sethsolomon

7. Ghxst

Ghxst Prawn

There is a tuft of algae between the three but its not stopping the monties.

[attachment=68179:name]

Attached Files:

8. sethsolomon

None of the monties I tried were compatible. The flower petal were the only ones left.