Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoshHill83;366952 said:
The stand I got from Rumen about a year ago so that's kind of funny.
That's awesome and a small world! I was really hoping to break her in on a big boy to learn; we were hoping it was RR, but they can't all be perfect. What's not perfect for us, may be a gem for someone else.

19TheSaint75;366957 said:
There is another guy in Arvada selling a brand new acrylic tank on CL as well.
Was that the tank only and some heaters and pumps for like $650 I think it was? Also had the new sump and boat load of goodies for extra? I LOVED the setup, but it needed a light, stand, and a few other things that place it out of or budget. Trying to find something used for under 500 (just the bones- tank, stand, maybe a sump and anything else is a bonus).

With us moving as frequently as we have, it's tough to sink $ in new setups...I have lost too much trying to re-sell.

Reefman1981;366960 said:
Was that the tank only and some heaters and pumps for like $650 I think it was? Also had the new sump and boat load of goodies for extra? I LOVED the setup, but it needed a light, stand, and a few other things that place it out of or budget. Trying to find something used for under 500 (just the bones- tank, stand, maybe a sump and anything else is a bonus).

With us moving as frequently as we have, it's tough to sink $ in new setups...I have lost too much trying to re-sell.
I think There was a free 150g glass tank on scmas

Reefman1981;366962 said:
Yep, that was the exact one I have been eyeing for the past month now. Lol Just needs to come down in price, or I make the commitment to say screw the budget I was given. Lol
It's been for sell for a month. Time to make an offer that satisfies the hobby and the budget.

19TheSaint75;366964 said:
It's been for sell for a month. Time to make an offer that satisfies the hobby and the budget.
We had a specific setup in mind but we may not get our wish. Patience is definitely a virtue I still have not totally mastered in my mid thirties.

That is a BEAUTIFUL stand, and fits the bill except the not being RR. We live in an apartment and want to limit our chances with mishaps and the old overflow boxes since I run snail heavy and NO Crabs at all. That was part if the limitations set by us before our start. There is no way she will let me order a pair of Synergy ghost overflows to run a monster-bean system. Haha I'm gonna try though!

The search may have ended with a beautiful custom tank. I will let you know. I have leftover equipment I may have for trade from my old 120 gallon reef. I have a mag drive 1200 gph I believe and the pump/kit to convert a reef Octopus extreme 160 or the like with little use on both. I will post after piecing together the new system.

Status
Not open for further replies.