CX LED Group Buy

PILLJEDI

Cleaner Shrimp
bush8984;255570 said:
2 channel layout are listed below. Price will be $160 if 20 lights are ordered. Price will be $180 if only 10 lights are ordered. Lmk if this is good

Channel 1:
13 - 4400k
4 - 6600k
3 - 420 (uv)
3 - 450nm
2 - 660nm red

Channel 2:
20 - 460nm
10 - 450nm

I would like two of these as well please. How close are we to getting to the 20 light price? I'd consider a 3rd one if we can get them for $160.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
With you're 2 we're at 7 (possibly 9). I've got a few private parties interested and stil waiting to hear back from from a few on MASC which should bring us up to 11+ so it shouldn't take too much longer. If need be, I'm prepare to cover an extra light or two

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Is eveyone,ready to pau? I can push the 10 lights thru now. I'll give it another day or two before i start collecting payment to hopefully get these order NLT early next week. If youre on the fence about one speak up now before its too late

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just curious will these lights be shipped to us or to you? And also I don't have a pay pal account but a friend of mine do will that be ok?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
They will all be shipped to me and then as is my custom, i will arrange a date for delivery in the denver area. Paypal is paypal, doesnt matter,where or who it comes from as long as it gets here and i dont get stuck with any fees lol

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Lights are in. Let me know what time saturday or sunday works best to bring these up if we havent already spoken. Will be one trip at a mutually agreeable spot. Watercolors and pilljedi just let me know between you two

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;260070 said:
Lights are in. Let me know what time saturday or sunday works best to bring these up if we havent already spoken. Will be one trip at a mutually agreeable spot. Watercolors and pilljedi just let me know between you two
If you are coming up to Denver area...I will meet you wherever.
I'm not far from Yodaddy.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;260270 said:
Hows park meadows at 11. Unless theres something closer to you. Dont remember where you are
I am east of parker & 225. Near Buckley AFB. I can do the mall...unless you are heading east of I25 for someone.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey mike if you are too busy i can pick yours up too and you can swing by my place anytime to pick them up..but I won't pick them up until my wp40 which I believe comes in next week. Lmk

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;260327 said:
Hey mike if you are too busy i can pick yours up too and you can swing by my place anytime to pick them up..but I won't pick them up until my wp40 which I believe comes in next week. Lmk
Thanks Mike for the offer. I need these sooner....like a month ago after the metal halide fire, lol, although my tank configurations are soon to be changing. I can get them. However if ya want I can pick up yours.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't worry about it i have to pick up the wp40 anyway and I don't need the lights as much as you do ahahhaha. Thx though :)