CX LED Group Buy

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;267542 said:
Hmm can't find original thread but I want at least 1
Go to first page of this thread and there is a link to the SCMAS forum for the lights. I believe he still has one of every style available.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;269165 said:
Production is complete and final payment has been sent. Lights should ship tonight and be here mid next week. Still one full sectrum (option 1) available
Any idea on date for receiving these?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Lights are in. Delivery will be Sunday at 11 am at park meadows mall in the lower parking lot of nordstroms. I will also have any dosing pumps that were order as well as any corals anyone gets off the live sale Saturday night. If you need shipped, pm me and I will get you a quote.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Anyone from up North picking up anything if so send me a PM I could use a pick up this time.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;270712 said:
Lights are in. Delivery will be Sunday at 11 am at park meadows mall in the lower parking lot of nordstroms. I will also have any dosing pumps that were order as well as any corals anyone gets off the live sale Saturday night. If you need shipped, pm me and I will get you a quote.
Awesome thank you!

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
bump bump. I will be delivering tomorrow at 11 am in lower lot of nordstroms in Park meadows mall. I haven't heard form everyone so I hope this gets to you. If you're not there before I leave, shipping can be arranged or will have to wait until my next run up there.