DBTC Contest (Prizes)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey boys and girls ...the BOD would like to give our DBTC program a little boost so we will be running a contest this month to see who can donate the most to the program

Rules are simple... who ever donates the most corals wins! Size, quantity per frag/plug, or category do not matter ...so this means everyone can participate and have a shot a winning!

Contest starts today and ends at midnight 2/29/12

All corals must be donated on the forum and according to the DBTC rules

Corals do not have to be picked up by the end but they must have someone willing to take them in the thread (i.e. if no one wants your apstaisa or brown paly's it doesnt count)

Entrants are to submit one post in this thread showing all the links of the corals with a grand total they have donated for verification by midnight 3/3/12....if you dont submit this you can't win

Winner will receive $100 worth of gift certificates!!!
($50 gonzos corals frags & $50 ambrosio aquatics)

rules are subject to change and are open to interpretation by the BOD should there be a dispute ...there will only be one 1st place prize in the event of a tie the person who offered the most corals first wins

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
great idea. I'll have to frag everything into single heads.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;138740 said:
great idea. I'll have to frag everything into single heads.
whatever you think is fair ....and remember people actually have to want them for them to count

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh man!! So would have won this last month... Time to start cutting stuff up again... If I beat you guys with a tank my size then that is just sad... LOL

It's on now!!!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish my tank was a few months older and stuff was grown out enough to frag. Have fun guys.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm gonna try to frag a few things this weekend ....as it stands I have a pretty good shot at winning :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
surprised i havent seen more DBTC action ...anyone planning on entering this?

would be nice for everyone could enter even if their not winners just so we can see the corals donated this month

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Its well worth the $100 in certs to make an effort, especially since there doesnt seem to be any run away winner.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to make some cuts today, but it looks like Gabe is going to be the whinner...

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I didn't even know about this contest until a day ago. I'm not trying to win. You guys have at it lol

On a side note, I DBTC a frogspawn and cut some purple deaths. You better chop chop lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Virgil and Gabe are running away with this ...if your interested in winning $100 worth of certs for new corals you better get started!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep guess I better get started :D

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do we need to keep track of our DBTC numbers in this thread or are you guys doing that for us?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;143332 said:
Do we need to keep track of our DBTC numbers in this thread or are you guys doing that for us?
you need to track your own DTBC's make a SINGLE post here with a link to each ....rules are in the 1st post