DBTC frogspawn

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one baby head of the green/purple tip frogspawn that broke off. You can win this frag by posting a picture of the highest mileage car you can find. Just take the picture of the mileage and post. Highest mileage car wins its that simple. Ends Saturday night.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hahaha I mean if youre planning to break into people's cars just for a frag of frogspawn.....I just hope you don't! Hahaha funny thin is that you break into this 1930 ford something and find out that it only had 35k on it! I just thought of this idea and curious how much beating can a car take?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;180964 said:
Hahaha I mean if youre planning to break into people's cars just for a frag of frogspawn.....I just hope you don't! Hahaha funny thin is that you break into this 1930 ford something and find out that it only had 35k on it! I just thought of this idea and curious how much beating can a car take?
Finding that mileage on that old car would definitely make for a sad panda

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
See if I can't get over there on Friday. If were in the springs how do.we claim the reward if we do win?

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know I know. I'll get the pic late Friday prob. What time does it have to be turned in on saturday

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet I can do that. I forgot how many miles were on the car but ill check it out. I know its more than mine has.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
[attachment=62136:name]Ive got a 91 Toyota 4runner with almost 400k on it. Check it out.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yup, trucks a beast. No major work done either. A little front end work i had to have done when i lifted it 3", and clutch is all the major repairs i have ever had to do. And im not nice to it either, between towing stuff i probably shouldn't and driving it plalces it shouldn't go it should have died along time ago, but still running strong. My son hates it because he knows if it doesn't die itll be his first vehicle.