DBTC frogspawn

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;180953 said:
I have one baby head of the green/purple tip frogspawn that broke off. You can win this frag by posting a picture of the highest mileage car you can find. Just take the picture of the mileage and post. Highest mileage car wins its that simple. Ends Saturday night.
The picture have to be taken by you.

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heres my 2001 Toyota Corolla, still going strong!

[attachment=62138:name]

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;181573 said:
I would actually say you don't drive much hahaha. Seems like Toyotas are good cars to own!
Its because we have another car...2003 Toyota 4runner with 120000 miles! Toyotas have been good to us (really haven't put much in besides regular maint) but I would trade either in for a 2012 Mustang Shelby GT500.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh shoot. I'm on my way to pueblo just for the pic of his car!! I'll get it on here by 12 for sure!!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm noticing a trend here... To bad It was cars only... I worked on a '96 Peterbilt the other day that had 1.5 million miles on it!!

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Them diesels will run forever. With regular maint. Of course... This is cars only??

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah... I asked earlier cuz I was gonna run down to the shop and snap a pic of a truck odometer... I think there's still one down there with 700k or something like that.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awww man. I just drove 45 miles to take a pic of his truck. I was gonna snap a pic of his geo but the cluster was broke and gauges were not working...dang frogspawn. Been wanting one of these for awhile :(

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thats a bunch of crap!

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm sorry reefcheif. I had to stick with cars and it won't be fair if I gave it to a truck. Its my fault I should've said any gas ran vehicles hahaha. I will do another one here soon with any kind of vehicle with an odometer

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's all good man. It was a fun forum. Glad to participate in it. Look forward to the next one

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yOdaddy;181664 said:
I'm sorry reefcheif. I had to stick with cars and it won't be fair if I gave it to a truck. Its my fault I should've said any gas ran vehicles hahaha. I will do another one here soon with any kind of vehicle with an odometer
No worries, i thought for sure id win it! Word play tricked me