December Meeting - ROCKY MOUNTAIN FRAG SWAP AND SALE!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
More great news everyone just got confirmation from our platinum sponsor Aquatic Art that they will be attending as well!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Also got confirmation this evening that Kalani Corals will be in attendance as a vendor too!

Looks like they are stacking up and all are sure to bring some amazing corals and smoking deals I'm sure!!!!! Don't forget to mark you calendars, ask for days off and save those pennies :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
More Great news everyone! Keys Island will also be in attendance as a vendor at the event!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
reeftiki;201832 said:
Hi,
where can i get info about coming as a vendor? thanks, Rick from ReefTiki
I will give you a call this weekend to discuss assuming the number you registered with is correct. If not send me a private message with a good number to call you at.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK everyone we have a HUGE announcement to make!

As part of MASC being stewards for both the communities we live in, as well as being dedicated to the endorsement, education, and fellowship of marine aquarium hobbyists; MASC has decided to donate a portion of our raffle proceeds to the Columbine High School reef Tank. Columbine's reef tank is completely funded and kept up by volunteers, small grants and other donating parties. We initially would like to thank one of our fellow club members Jason (aka Rebel whom primarily takes care of and takes care of the tank like its his own, spending his own time and money) for setting up the facility and time for us to hold the event, along with the general operations of the event facility. We also would like to thank other members of Jason's team (aka volunteer students) Jeff and Robyn whom will also be assisting with event too.

We are working on collecting a bunch of awesome raffle items from our AMAZING sponsors and will be releasing posts of those items in days to come. Again as always we encourage anyone and everyone to attend and look forward to seeing you all there.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
With yet another successful DBTC frag swap completed and passed, its time to save your reef allowances and get ready for the DECEMBER FRAG SWAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The raffle items are starting to come in so look for those in upcoming days and don't forget to MARK YOUR CALENDARS for DEC 1st!!

Also don't forget to check out the list of our awesome sponsors that will be attending this years event. Each one of them is sure to bring something unique, beautiful and amazing!

***** AS ALWAYS WE ENCOURAGE ANYONE ( THIS MEANS ANYONE ) AND EVERYONE TO ATTEND!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok everyone first raffle item up for raffle is some awesome ricordias from our newest platinum sponsor coraljunkie. Any one who has every seen Stuart's rics and is a ricordia fan you def love the ones he is bringing for us to raffle!!!!!

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heck, you got my attention two posts ago. On behalf of the entire school, and especially from me, thank you very much for your generous offer and donation. That is wonderful news, and we are excited to host. I will be there all day and will be more than happy to give people showings of the reef (and Robyn's fledgling tank--currently cycling). You guys are awesome.

JW

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK ladies and gentleman........ The next raffle item thats going to be at the event is donated by Aqua Engineering and Equipment!!!!

AquaFX Barracuda RO/Di unit

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Still no one but Jamie interested in knowing what the grand raffle prize is?

* Jamie isn't allowed to win this one btw :p

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok not spilling beans on Grand Prize yet but next up for raffle is 2x $25 GC to Ambrosio Aquatics!!!! Thank you Nick!!!!