• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MAN!! Do MASC and Elite Reef know how to throw a party or what!!! Thanks Elite for letting us have the MASC peeps there, and thanks everyone for coming out on such a blazing day!! It was freaking awesome and there were TONS and TONS of people!!

Thanks Elite for the rainbow nem and such a sick deal the mauls!!!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks to CJ and Heather, Mike and all the other Elite Reef staff. This was a great event.

Hope every one got some sweet deals and had a good time.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Elite Family for hosting such a great event. You guys were awesome!!!

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks elite reef for hosting a great event, I got some snails and caulerpa at a great price.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow! This thread took off while I took some time off from the reef scene. Thanks for all the good feedback and thank you everyone for coming down and making it such a great event. We're firmly against moving backwards with anything we do, so you can bet the next one will be even bigger, better and more fun. As soon as my head stops spinning I'll be getting on planning the next one...

I'll have pictures and stats about the event soon, but just for a sneak peak:

When Taylor, head of the Cameroon Development Fund, said we sent three kids to college for a year, that was based on early estimates. After the final count we actually sent five kids to college for a year! This includes everything from tuition to room and board! It takes a truly unique community to join together and relocate that kind of funds half way around the world, and I'm proud to be a part of it.

Elite Reef Fest was also a record setting day for Elite Reef which means we can continue to bring you exactly what you want to see in your LFS. This community can only get stronger from here!

As far as I've heard from Santeramos, they saw a 250% increase in sales Saturday also. Huge boost for an awesome little mom-and-pop pizza joint.

I can't wait for next year, and I'll be on planning for the next 12 months, so keep up with the Elite Reef Fest website for details...

xsocali

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That is great to hear about going above your early goals...just show when you put on a well planned event andhwve a great reefing club supporting it the sky is the limit.