• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright everyone, so if you haven't seen this thread yet I'm giving it a bump! July 23rd will be our next meeting which will be Elite Reef Fest 2011! There'll be lots of things going on and lots of different raffle prizes to be won! Mike has announced some of them and I'm sure there will be many more to come! The pizza place next door will be doing some killer deals on food/beer, and Aaron will once again pick up the fragging tools and give another demo! For those of you who were not at the Rocky Mountain Marine Conference, this is definitely a fun and interactive approach to learning how to frag!! Also, as we did before, please, if you have any donations to the fragging demo let us know, and we Aaron will help you frag them!!

There is still much to be announced, and some "out of the box" things to be added! Hope you all will enjoy this day!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think you guys might need to rent out the downtown aquarium ....lol

uhm....

BRILLIANT!!!

tho, what about power drills for the female reefers who need to go back home to a hubby that isnt into the hobby?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will you quit reminding everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
chrislorentz;102669 said:
Y? U want all the phat lootz to urself?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;102669 said:
Lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
went and grabbed me some tickets and found a nice acan and 4 incredible hulks both for 25. I love you Elite!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We can buy tickets on the day of the meet right?